We are pleased to announce that CEAV Training is now trading as CEAV Institute, so you will see our new logo and name appearing on all correspondence. We are currently in the process of updating our website.
We believe that this change of name more accurately reflects our core business as a quality training provider of the qualifications for Australian Career Practitoners. It also reflects our educative drive to provide essential professional learning necessary to maintain career practitioner's professional currency in accordance with the Career Industry Council of Australia (CICA) www.cica.org.au
2016 Enrolments For Mid-Year Intake are now open
Enrolments for 2016 mid-year courses are now open including a new on-line only delivery option for both course. The introduction of this option is in response to demand from interstate learners and we have been able to develop learning materials and delivery methodologies for online users, without compromising the integrity of our courses.
Fees as follows:
- CHC81315 Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice
- Online mode of delivery - $5000
- Mixed mode of delivery (that is online and face to face workshops) - $6510
- CHC41215 Certificate IV in Career Development
- Online mode of delivery - $2800
- Mixed mode of delivery (online and face to face workshops) - $3520
As an approved VET FEE-HELP provider, CEAV Institute is able to offer eligible students the opportunity to apply for VET FEE-HELP to assist with paying the course fees for the CHC81315 Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice.
Please go to the VET FEE-HELP link in the menu bar for further information on how to apply and eligibility criteria.
For further assistance you may wish to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff, trained in VET FEE-HELP processes and procedures.
- Gain qualifications to meet the CICA professional accreditation standards
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Be trained by practising, highly experienced career development practitioners
- Benefit from complimentary student membership with the Australian Centre for Career Educuation, a founding member of CICA
- Gain access to a plethora of careers resources
- Learn how career theory applies to practice and
- Develop the skills to implement quality career development
CEAV Institute offers training in a mixed mode delivery model and also online for both our courses.
The mixed mode delivery option means that the learning is completed online supported by face to face workshops and tutoring.
The online delivery means that learners can access and complete our courses online using a range of technologies such as the Learning Management System (Moodle) and Webinars.
Both modes of delivery provide a collaborative, flexible approach to adult learning and students are well supported by their trainers, who are very accessible, approachable and supportive.
CEAV Institute has an excellent track record for building capacity and ensuring professional currency of its learners.
We provide individualised assistance, ensuring consistent communication. We attribute our high completion rate to our respectful, encouraging approach and an nderstanding of the student's context.